was the home of Middlesbrough Football Club for
nearly 92 years. Opened for the
league match was played
on 12th September 1903, against local rivals
The gates were finally closed to competitive action
on 7th May 1995 when Luton Town were the visitors, but the images will
live long in the memories of those who were privileged to stand on the
terraces or sit in the stands.